If you're a lover of antiques and vintage finds, Austin is a great place to be. With its eclectic mix of old and new, there's no shortage of unique treasures to be found. One of the best ways to discover these unique finds is by visiting local antique pop-ups. These temporary markets and events bring together a variety of vendors selling antique and vintage items, offering a great opportunity to find one-of-a-kind pieces. Here are a few local antique pop-ups to check out in and around Austin:
- City Wide Garage Sale - This popular pop-up event takes place several times a year at the Palmer Events Center. With over 300 vendors selling everything from vintage clothing to furniture and home decor, it's a treasure hunter's paradise.
- Austin Antique Mall - Located in the heart of downtown Austin, this antique mall is a permanent fixture that's been around for over a quarter-century. It features over 100 vendors selling antiques, vintage items, and collectibles.
- The Antique Gallery of Round Rock - This antique mall, located just north of Austin in Round Rock, features over 50 vendors selling a variety of vintage and antique items. It's a great place to find unique home decor and furniture pieces.
- Vintage Market Days - This pop-up event will be coming to Austin this summer on June 2nd through 4th. It will feature over 100 vendors selling vintage and antique items, as well as handmade crafts and artisanal goods.
- Round Top Antiques Fair - Although it's not technically in Austin, the Round Top Antiques Fair is worth the drive. This massive event takes place twice a year and features over 350 vendors spread out over several miles. Mark your calendars because the next one is this October 23rd-28th. You'll find everything from antique furniture to rare books and vintage clothing.
Visiting these antique pop-ups is not only a great way to find unique treasures, but it also supports local small businesses and helps keep the tradition of antiques and vintage alive.